At Huntingdon Gardens, we are committed to improving the daily lives of our residents, from the little things to the big. In 2015, we worked hard to expand and upgrade our facility with a new wing to cater for the changing needs of our residents.
This wing offers a new standard in luxury aged care living, along with a thoughtfully improved range of extra services for those who want to enjoy the ultimate comfort. The premium rooms have been thoughtfully designed by a leading interior design firm specialising in seniors living.
Extra Services fee: $34 per day.
If you're interested, please contact us on (02) 9597 1655 to enquire about vacancies.
Extra services accommodation
Here are some of the premium room offerings you can find in our new wing:
- Spacious rooms exceeding 27 square metres with an abundance of natural light and premium furnishings, including a recliner chair
- German-engineered luxury king single beds with an array of positions with easy to use controls, divided side guard rails to prevent night time falls and movement sensors to alert nurses for those who need assistance
- Independent room climate control so each resident can always keep their room at the perfect temperature
- Internet-enabled smart TVs that can also be used to Skype with families and friends
- In-room broadband internet connection and free Wi-Fi available throughout the facility
- In-room private telephone and Foxtel access (Additional Cost)
Extra services leisure and lifestyle
In addition to room improvements, we have also upgraded our entertainment, leisure and lifestyle offerings to include the following:
- Café with a beautiful alfresco dining area
- State-of-the-art gymnasium with a range of fitness and wellness equipment
- In-house cinema featuring a 130 inch screen powered by the latest in projection technology – movie sessions will run daily
- In-house theatre equipped with premium acoustic and surround sound technology for special events and entertainment
- Pain and wellness clinic staffed by a registered physiotherapist and exercise physiologist
- Private dining room (function room) which residents and visiting friends and families can book for private functions like birthday celebrations
- Beautifully designed gardens and courtyards with resting areas throughout the facility
- Reflection room or chapel to provide all residents the freedom to practice their religious beliefs
- Innovative German designer porcelain tableware (Schönwald Donna Senior range) specifically designed for seniors to aid dining mobility, coordination and enjoyment
At Huntingdon Gardens, we also offer support and education services for friends and family members provided by Rose Rowloson Consulting, to ensure that not only our residents are cared for but our friends and families as well.